Yashima & Co., Ltd. recognizes the importance of the protection of personal information of its customers, business partners, employees, etc. The company has set the following policy on the protection of personal information and has asked its officers and employees to adhere to and comply with it.
- The company respects and complies with the laws and regulations and social order regarding the protection of personal information, and strives to handle and protect personal information in an appropriate manner.
- The company will obtain personal information through appropriate methods as well as announce, notify and indicate the purpose of use and will not handle personal information beyond the scope of the purpose of use without obtaining consent from the individual concerned.
- Personal information held by the company will not be provided to third parties except for cases when consent is obtained from the individual concerned or cases based on laws and regulations.
- Personal information held by the company will be managed appropriately and carefully, and the company will take necessary and appropriate safety management measures to prevent unauthorized access to or loss, falsification, leakage, etc. of personal information.
- The policy will be reviewed and revised in a timely manner in order to comply with the requirements of laws and regulations, etc. and further improve the protection of personal information.
February 1, 2009
Yashima & Co., Ltd.